Hi Awa. I think you can describe more about this place . You can write what is traditional food in there. Your postcard is great!😊
Could u tell the readers what postcard is?
That's good Salwa but I think it will be interesting if you invite her to come there.
Good job Salwa :))But, "the nature was awesome", I think you should change the word 'was' to 'is', because if you say was it means that now the nature is not awesome again.
ok Neni.. Thankyou :)
That's nice, but you should use capital on I in the opening sentence of this post:)))
Ok Kartika, thank's for your suggestion
Hi readers! This is my last project in Writing class of one semester :) h ...
Hi Awa. I think you can describe more about this place . You can write what is traditional food in there. Your postcard is great!😊
BalasHapusCould u tell the readers what postcard is?
BalasHapusThat's good Salwa but I think it will be interesting if you invite her to come there.
BalasHapusGood job Salwa :))
BalasHapusBut, "the nature was awesome", I think you should change the word 'was' to 'is', because if you say was it means that now the nature is not awesome again.
ok Neni.. Thankyou :)
HapusThat's nice, but you should use capital on I in the opening sentence of this post:)))
BalasHapusOk Kartika, thank's for your suggestion
Hapus