Hi everyone ! In this opportunity I will post some posting from social media that there are some mistake in this sentence to write a caption.
1. Picture 1
In this picture "search the happy" is supposed to be "Look for happiness".
2. Picture 2
In this picture "join with us" is supposed to be "Join Us".
3. Picture 3
In this picture "thanks God" is supposed to be "Thank God".
4. Picture 4In this picture "energic" is supposed to be "Energetic".
5. Picture 5
In this picture "I looked at you and realize that it still hurts" is supposed to be "I looked at you and realized that it still hurts."
This is my friend's social media that there a little mistake. There are some punctuation that's wrong in this sentence to write a caption.
1. Picture 1
This sentence that use in this caption is not correct because this sentence use a capital letter in all of this characters. It's must use a capital letter in the beginning of the sentence.
2. Picture 2
This sentence that use in this caption is not correct because there is no a punctuation in a word "Im". It must be write "I'm".
3. Picture 3
This sentence that use in this caption is not correct because in letter i not use a capital letter. It must use a capital letter and the correct write is "I".This sentence there are not use a fullstop in the end of sentences. It must use a fullstop in the end of each sentences.
4. Picture 4

This sentence that use in this caption is not correct.
Because there is a mistake in the punctuation. In this sentences, after comma there is a capital letter in the first word. It must not use a capital letter after comma. And it must use a fullstop at the end of the sentences. The correct sentence is "Collect moments, not things."
5. Picture 5
This sentence that use in this caption is not correct. There is a mistake in punctuation. There is a typo in word "nt". And this sentence not use a fullstop. In this caption write down "Im nt remember". The correct sentence is "I'm not remember."






wooo, Jin. We got a lot of his pics here ._.
BalasHapusGood job, Awa~ :)
Good job Salwa. I like it.:)
BalasHapusAbout the last pict, I`m not sure but ai think it should be I don`t remember. Am I wrong?
BalasHapusHi Salwa. Nice post!! I just think that the third picture is true "Thanks God" with "s", hehe
BalasHapus