Minggu, 01 Oktober 2017

Diary

A diary is a record (originally in handwritten format) with discrete entries arranged by date reporting on what has happened over the course of a day or other period. A personal diary may include a person's experiences, and/or thoughts or feelings, including comments on current events outside the writer's direct experience. Someone who keeps a diary is known as a diarist. Diaries undertaken for institutional purposes play a role in many aspects of human civilization, including government records (e.g. Hansard), business ledgers and military records. In British English, the word may also denote a preprinted journal format.


In this opportunity i post my diary.
This is my diary.. :)


13 komentar:

  1. Omgggg..... Hopefully you can meet your family sooner.

    BalasHapus
  2. I hope you can spend your time with your family soon, Salwa ❤

    BalasHapus
  3. Be patient Salwa. It will be ok. :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Oke Arini :) i try to keep my spirit :) :)

      Hapus
  4. keep patient Salwa.We're in the same condition

    BalasHapus
  5. Don't be sad, Salwa. You can always sleep in my house. Good job!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Oke Wanda.. oh, That's very kind of you <3

      Hapus
  6. Salwa, I want to share my opinions about your post. First, " I verry miss ... ". "very" not "verry" I thought. Second, "I always got ..." you can write " I always get..." that's from me.

    Fighting. You'll see your family soon.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Oh.. oke Arum, thank's for your suggestion.
      It's useful.. Thankyou :)

      Hapus
  7. Hi Salwa!
    I know that feel bruh😭😂
    But there's something that felt kinda off.
    "Now I can feel that how..." maybe you can make it shorter by removing 'that'😊

    BalasHapus

Reflection

               Hi readers! This is my last project in Writing class of one semester :) h                                           ...