Senin, 16 Oktober 2017

My Passion

Hi! In this opportunity I will tell you about my passion. My passion is write a poetry, but I often write it in Bahasa Indonesia because I know a poetry or Puisi in Bahasa Indonesia early than poetry in English language. I like reading a poetry so much. I like a poetry from Khalil Gibran. So I like write a poetry too. I ever publicated my poetry (puisi) in a public. Now, I try to write a poetry in English language. This is my first time post a poetry in a public with English language.
I write this poetry for my mother, because now I miss my mother so much.




You Are My Angel


Can I help you mother?
You look very tired
But you say nothing

Can I help you mother?
You have many problems
That I can’t know

Can I give you something?
No, I can’t mother
Sorry I can’t give you anything

Can you tell me how do you feel?
Mother have many problems
That’s can’t  she say
Because she doesn’t make me think about it

Can I love you mother?
Because only feel that I have
Only pray that I can give to you

Can I always beside you mother?
Without you, I feel nothing
And please always smile for me

Can I help you mother?
You are my angel
If you are tired
If you are sad
If you have many problems
You always say nothing

  ***


8 komentar:

  1. Great job, Wa. I like Khalil Gibran too. Sometimes I write poetry and of course I write in Indonesia Laguage. Let`s discuss some Gibran`s poetries at the other times!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Wow.. You like poetry too :)
      Oke Arum :) :)

      Hapus
  2. Good job Salwa.😊 I love your poem. 😍

    BalasHapus
  3. What a good girl :'3
    I'm not good at poetry, but I can make pantun hahahaha 😝 Good job, Salwa!

    BalasHapus
  4. Nice poetry. That's so touching:")

    BalasHapus
  5. Good poetry Salwa. I never read the kind of poetry such as your. Btw Salwa, maybe it will be better if your sentence "That’s can’t she say" changes to "That she can't say"

    BalasHapus

Reflection

               Hi readers! This is my last project in Writing class of one semester :) h                                           ...